How You Can Help Our Children’s Charity
Ways You Can Help Raise Money for Sick Kids Around the UK
You can make a difference in 2013 by setting yourself a challenge to help raise much needed funds to help sick children. Whether you want to get fit in 2013, shed a few of those extra lbs, or climb a mountain, we can help you make a difference.
There are hundreds of ways you can help our charity and below are just a few ideas to get you going.
- Take part in Wallace & Gromit’s BIG Breakfast
- Run a marathon or take part in one of our cracking sponsored challenges
- Join our sky diving team
- Organise a coffee morning and ask your friends for a donation in return for home made cakes or biscuits
- Hold a non-uniform day in school
- Have a dress-down day at work
- Organise your own fundraising event
Email us at email@example.com or call us on 0845 600 1924 and we’ll do all we can to help.