“Having watched the Virgin London marathon in 2012, I felt inspired to run the following year before my 40th birthday. Having never been a runner, it was a huge challenge and so fundraising was going to be a key motivation strategy. I work with children in my job as a teacher and therefore a children’s charity ...
Support Wallace & Gromit’s Children’s Charity
National Children’s Charity to Help Sick Kids in Hospitals and Hospices across the UK
Every year across the UK millions of children are treated in hospitals and hospices. Some suffer from common childhood illnesses whilst others face serious and possibly life-changing conditions such as cancer or leukaemia. Wallace & Gromit’s Children’s Charity provides comfort, state of the art equipment, family facilities and entertainment such as art , music and play therapy to hundreds of thousands of sick kids each year.
We are the only children’s charity supporting sick kids in hospitals and hospices throughout the UK.
The easiest ways to get involved are to:
Take part in our 10th Wrong Trousers Day on 21st June!
- Join Team Wallace & Gromit for The Great South Run 2013 or The London Marathon 2014!
- Sign up to skydive for the charity! Register here and we will send you an information pack with everything you need to know!
- This summer take part in one of our oversees adventure challenges! You’ll see some of the most stunning scenery in the world, and the sense of achievement will last a lifetime.
- Attend the Secret Variety Club event on 28th June in London
- Take part in one of our other cracking events like the popular Great British Tea Party!
- Make an online donation easily with a debit/credit card or via PayPal.